A revolution is born.
Designed to create a new standard for dry eye analysis with 2 completely new patented examinations (TFSE® & OSIE®).
tearcheck T provides the following exams:
Ocular Surface Inflammatory Evaluation
TFSE® / NIBUT
Tear Film Stability Evaluation / Non-Invasive Breakup Time
EYE FITNESS TEST
D-BUT (not yet accessible)
Ocular Surface Inflammatory Risk Evaluation
- Shows increased risk of inflammation
- Exact dimension and score of the dryness
- The new standard tool for eye surgeons and lense-opticians
Tear Film Stability Evaluation/Non-Invasive Breakup Time
- Share the same imaging sequence
- Shows the micro-movements of the tear film
- Quick: Evaluation over 10 seconds
- Gives the user an exact score of dryness
- shows all blinks identified over the acquisition time (expected 1 minute).
- determines the structure of the identified blinks: complete or incomplete blinks.
- makes it possible to assess hyperemia caused by dry eye induced inflammatory processes
- re-assess the patients as the treatment progresses
- enlarged image capturing the base of the eyelashes
- makes it possible to trace and visualize the signs of demodex presence
- makes it possible to visualize the Meibomian Glands
- shows the rate of gland loss (in %)
- shows the morphology of the glands present
- shows the height of the tear meniscus
- two values are calculated: measurement below the iris center and thickest measurement
Eye Fitness Test
- provides an overview of the patient’s eye fitness in everyday life
Completely installed, printer and tablet included
Easy to use
A few minutes only for complete examination
- Touchscreen display
- Fully automatic
- Wireless use
- Wireless data transfer & print
Brand new technology
2 high-resolution cameras inside providing top sharp and high-resolution images and videos to allow fast and clear examinations.
Designed and developed by E-SWIN – made in France.